Bank Notice Affidavit
Legal Notice to Bank Loan
__________ Advocate District Courts,
UINDER the instructions from and on behalf of my client Mr____________ son of Shri ____________ R/O ______________________, I do hereby serve upon you with the following legal notice:-
1. That a loan of Rs. ________________/- was sanctioned in the name of my said client by you under the Scheme of _____________ Scheme provided by _________________
2. That as per the rules and regulations my client was exempted from the _____payment of the loan amount. At the time of sanctioning of the loan amount you promised to charge the interest @ __% per annum.
3. That my said client has already repaid the amount of Rs. __________/- approximately to you and after deducting the ____ amount from the total loan amount nothing is payable by my said client to you.
4. That now you have been raising the illegal demand of the total amount along with interest @ __% from my said client which is quite unreasonable and illegal and my client is not liable to pay you any amount.
I , therefore, call upon you through this legal notice to issue No Dues certificate regarding the above said loan account in favour of my said client and not to raise any demand of money from my client , within the period of 15 days from the date of receipt of this notice , failing which my client has given me clear instructions to file civil , criminal and other Misc. proceedings against you in the competent court of law and in that event you shall be fully responsible for all costs, risks and consequences thereof.
Copy kept for record.
____________, Advocate, ___________
News and Articles
- Picture Gallery International Conference of Jurists; Mumbai; March 25, 2017
- How Advocate can Help you in Buying Property
- GST A step towards Make In India
- SLIENT FEATURES OF A TOP LAW FIRMS
- Decision of Bombay High Court on common law right over the trademark
- HOW TO BUY A CLEAN PROPERTY
- Property Inspection Before Buying Real Estate
- Buyer due diligence as end users
- Documents Due Diligence to avoid fraud in buying property
- Features of Real Estate Regulator Bill 2016
- Mixed Land Use in Delhi
- SpiceJet Airlines directed to compensate for lost luggage of passenger
- List Of Builders Against Whom Relief Sought
- Case law for mother in law Domestic violence act
- Sample Questions – Landlord & Tenant
- How safe is the property of an NRI in India
- What is Zero FIR ? Ziro FIR
- Husband is not bound to maintain a well qualified wife who is sitting idle and not working
- Sample Questions – Criminal Offences Criminal Law.
- Legal documents to be checked before buying a property in India.
- Officer who stood up to Mulayam Singh Yadav gets SC relief
- Sale under SARFEASI Act –Vs- Attachment under Chit Funds Act – Priority case
- Registered Office
- E-165, Kamla Nagar,
- Delhi Office
- Regus,Suite No. 06 & 07, Lower Ground Floor, at Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Airport Express Line, New Delhi-110001
- Office Phone No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7788
- Office Fax No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7703
- Delhi Office 2
- Level 1, (Regus) Red Fort Capital Parsvnath Towers, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market, New Delhi 110001
- Phone no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2492
- Fax no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2403
- UAE Office
- PO Box-3718, Ajman, UAE
- London Office
- 82 Clenshaw Path Basildon Essex SS142FP United Kingdom