Replacement of Power of Attorney
IN THE COURT OF ____, ____
.....COMPALINANT VERSUS _____
COMPLAINT UNDER SECTION ___ OF THE ___ ACT
Application for submission of a fresh power of Attorney to remove the technical mistake i.e. ____ Instead of ____ in the Power of Attorney filed earlier with the above said complaint.
1- That the above noted complaint is pending before this Hon'ble court and is fixed for ____.
2- That as General Power of Attorney holder of ____, the complainant filed a complaint under section ____ of the ____ Act on ___ against ____ accused/respondent in the court of ____ the then ___
3- That due to the oversightness or by typographical mistake the name of the company was mentioned as ____ instead of ____ in the Power of Attorney dated ____ which was registered on ____ but when it came to the knowledge of the complainant he got a fresh General Power of attorney from _____. So it is a technical mistake kindly allowed the complainant for submitting the fresh General Power of Attorney in the present complaint.
4- That in the interest of justice the complainant it is necessary to allow the applicant /complainant to replace the freabout-ussh Power of Attorney in the above said complaint so that the complainant may not suffer irreparable loss.
It is, therefore, prayed that the applicant may kindly be allowed to submit a fresh Power of Attorney in place of previous one and further allowed that it should be read in the evidence i.e. ____ in place of ____ in the interest of justice.
Dated _______ APPLICANT/COMPLAINANT
____, ADVOCATE, ____
News and Articles
- How Advocate can Help you in Buying Property
- GST A step towards Make In India
- SLIENT FEATURES OF A TOP LAW FIRMS
- HOW TO BUY A CLEAN PROPERTY
- Property Inspection Before Buying Real Estate
- Buyer due diligence as end users
- Documents Due Diligence to avoid fraud in buying property
- Features of Real Estate Regulator Bill 2016
- Mixed Land Use in Delhi
- SpiceJet Airlines directed to compensate for lost luggage of passenger
- List Of Builders Against Whom Relief Sought
- Case law for mother in law Domestic violence act
- Sample Questions – Landlord & Tenant
- How safe is the property of an NRI in India
- What is Zero FIR ? Ziro FIR
- Husband is not bound to maintain a well qualified wife who is sitting idle and not working
- Sample Questions – Criminal Offences Criminal Law.
- Legal documents to be checked before buying a property in India.
- Officer who stood up to Mulayam Singh Yadav gets SC relief
- Sale under SARFEASI Act –Vs- Attachment under Chit Funds Act – Priority case
- Registered Office
- E-165, Kamla Nagar,
- Delhi Office
- Regus,Suite No. 06 & 07, Lower Ground Floor, at Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Airport Express Line, New Delhi-110001
- Office Phone No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7788
- Office Fax No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7703
- Delhi Office 2
- Level 1, (Regus) Red Fort Capital Parsvnath Towers, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market, New Delhi 110001
- Phone no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2492
- Fax no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2403
- UAE Office
- PO Box-3718, Ajman, UAE
- London Office
- 82 Clenshaw Path Basildon Essex SS142FP United Kingdom