IN THE COURT OF HON’BLE CIVIL JUDGE, ____
_____ R/o ____
1- ____ son of _____ R/o ____
2- ____ son of _____ R/o ____
CAVEAT UNDER SECTION ___ OF CPC
The caveator most respectfully submits as under:-
1- That the caveator are residing at present at the above mentioned address.
2- That the respondent No.1 filed a Suit for Permanent Injunction titled as ____ VERSUS ____ etc.” in the court of _____, Civil Judge, ____ against the caveators. The summons of that case were duly received by the caveator and appeared before the Hon’ble court.
3- That on ____ the respondent No.1 withdraw the said civil suit from the court of _____ with the permission to file a Suit for Specific Performance of the contract against the caveator.
4- That now the caveator have apprehension that the respondents may file any the suit for specific performance against them appeal before the Hon’ble Civil Judge, ____ and can obtain any stay against the caveators. If the respondents files the said suit against the caveator in that event the caveator and/or their counsel _____ Advocate be intimated before passing any order against the caveators.
It is, therefore, prayed that the caveat of the caveator may kindly be accepted and if the respondents files the suit for Specific permanent & Permanent Injunction or any other civil suit against the caveator in that event the caveator and/or __ counsel _____ Advocate be intimated before passing any order against the caveator against the caveator in the interest of justice.
____ R/o ____
_____, Advocate, _____
News and Articles
- Picture Gallery International Conference of Jurists; Mumbai; March 25, 2017
- How Advocate can Help you in Buying Property
- GST A step towards Make In India
- SLIENT FEATURES OF A TOP LAW FIRMS
- Decision of Bombay High Court on common law right over the trademark
- HOW TO BUY A CLEAN PROPERTY
- Property Inspection Before Buying Real Estate
- Buyer due diligence as end users
- Documents Due Diligence to avoid fraud in buying property
- Features of Real Estate Regulator Bill 2016
- Mixed Land Use in Delhi
- SpiceJet Airlines directed to compensate for lost luggage of passenger
- List Of Builders Against Whom Relief Sought
- Case law for mother in law Domestic violence act
- Sample Questions – Landlord & Tenant
- How safe is the property of an NRI in India
- What is Zero FIR ? Ziro FIR
- Husband is not bound to maintain a well qualified wife who is sitting idle and not working
- Sample Questions – Criminal Offences Criminal Law.
- Legal documents to be checked before buying a property in India.
- Officer who stood up to Mulayam Singh Yadav gets SC relief
- Sale under SARFEASI Act –Vs- Attachment under Chit Funds Act – Priority case
- Registered Office
- E-165, Kamla Nagar,
- Delhi Office
- Regus,Suite No. 06 & 07, Lower Ground Floor, at Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Airport Express Line, New Delhi-110001
- Office Phone No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7788
- Office Fax No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7703
- Delhi Office 2
- Level 1, (Regus) Red Fort Capital Parsvnath Towers, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market, New Delhi 110001
- Phone no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2492
- Fax no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2403
- UAE Office
- PO Box-3718, Ajman, UAE
- London Office
- 82 Clenshaw Path Basildon Essex SS142FP United Kingdom