Development Approvals in India
Conceptlegal assists project developers in all phases of the India government approval process. The firm represents clients in connection with preparing and submitting site plans and subdivision applications for office buildings, shopping centers, industrial parks and residential complexes to various concerned authorities in India. The firm also represents clients before India planning and India zoning boards of adjustment and redevelopment authorities in India. In addition, members of the Real Estate and Real Estate Finance Practice Group often represent planning and zoning boards in various India municipalities.The Firm's Attorneys in the Environmental Department provide guidance through India laws and regulations, including
Contaminated properties in India
Th firm's attorneys have extensive experience counseling prospective purchasers of contaminated properties to obtain protection from liability for pre-existing conditions. The firm's attorneys seek to maximize their client's liability protection, economic incentives, including environmental cost reimbursement under a Redevelopment Agreement, and remediation flexibility available under India law.
Planning and Organization of real estate in India
In the project inception phase, the law firm's real estate attorneys in India offer invaluable assistance in the acquisition and financing process. The firm's environmental attorneys are well-versed in issues such as wetlands disturbance and hazardous substance liability that often accompany property transfers and construction/development activities in India.
In addition, the Firm's attorneys have a solid record of successfully prosecuting and defending emergent public bid challenges in both the trial and appellate courts.
Facilitating and Managing the Project in India
With the commencement of construction, the Firm is focused on its goal to keep the client's project on track and to assure that all participants in the process fulfill their contractual and administrative obligations in India. The Firm's experience in such areas as local permitting and India building code enforcement, India public wage-and-hour regulation, and workplace health and safety/ compliance can be critical when interacting with various India Government agencies on the local, state, and Federal levels to facilitate job progress.
News and Articles
- Picture Gallery International Conference of Jurists; Mumbai; March 25, 2017
- How Advocate can Help you in Buying Property
- GST A step towards Make In India
- SLIENT FEATURES OF A TOP LAW FIRMS
- Decision of Bombay High Court on common law right over the trademark
- HOW TO BUY A CLEAN PROPERTY
- Property Inspection Before Buying Real Estate
- Buyer due diligence as end users
- Documents Due Diligence to avoid fraud in buying property
- Features of Real Estate Regulator Bill 2016
- Mixed Land Use in Delhi
- SpiceJet Airlines directed to compensate for lost luggage of passenger
- List Of Builders Against Whom Relief Sought
- Case law for mother in law Domestic violence act
- Sample Questions – Landlord & Tenant
- How safe is the property of an NRI in India
- What is Zero FIR ? Ziro FIR
- Husband is not bound to maintain a well qualified wife who is sitting idle and not working
- Sample Questions – Criminal Offences Criminal Law.
- Legal documents to be checked before buying a property in India.
- Officer who stood up to Mulayam Singh Yadav gets SC relief
- Sale under SARFEASI Act –Vs- Attachment under Chit Funds Act – Priority case
- Registered Office
- E-165, Kamla Nagar,
- Delhi Office
- Regus,Suite No. 06 & 07, Lower Ground Floor, at Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Airport Express Line, New Delhi-110001
- Office Phone No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7788
- Office Fax No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7703
- Delhi Office 2
- Level 1, (Regus) Red Fort Capital Parsvnath Towers, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market, New Delhi 110001
- Phone no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2492
- Fax no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2403
- UAE Office
- PO Box-3718, Ajman, UAE
- London Office
- 82 Clenshaw Path Basildon Essex SS142FP United Kingdom