Poonam Das has rich experience of almost 12 years in the field of Labour and Employment Laws. She has been rendering Opinions to our Esteemed Multi-National clients on employment and labour laws on issues relating to contract workers; provident fund trust; disciplinary action to be initiated; termination process to be followed for employees; redundancy processes to be followed on a pan India basis; notification on International Worker under Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952; Sexual Harassment Policies,
- Data Privacy Policies; day to day advice on issues relating to Industrial
- Disputes Act, 1947; Employees’ State Insurance Act, 1948; Minimum
- Wages Act, 1948; Shops and Establishments Acts of various States;
- Employees’ Provident Fund and Miscellaneous Provisions Act, 1952 and
- Payment of Gratuity Act, 1972; et cetera
SUDHANSHU KUMAR SINHA (PARTNER)
HE is handling the litigation of the company and has been handling the matter related to 138 Negotiable Instruments Act and recovery suits before Various Courts and High Courts. He is also well experienced in handling ROC, CLB, Competition Commission, DRT and other related matters before various FORA and Tribunals.
RAGHVENDRA SINGH (PARTNER)
He is enrolled as Member of Chartered Institute of Arbitrators- London. He has more than 14 years of rich experience in various field of Law primarily focused on real estate practice which includes due diligence reports for premises acquisition on lease and/or out right basis especially covering the area of Delhi, NCR, Punjab, Haryana, UP, Gujarat areas. He has worked for various Public Limited Companies such as BLB Ltd, Kotak Mahindra Bank as In-house Lawyer for Real Estate and Corporate Advisory. He is expert in providing the end-to-end solutions to clients in real estate matters right from due diligence of properties, advising on commercial aspects including valuation of properties till the conferment of title of properties including residential and/or commercial properties with the Registries and various Authorities. He has the vast experience in litigation as well and has successfully represented clients before various Courts and FORA and has handled the issues related to employer/employee relationship, service contracts and their enforcements, recovery cases, execution matters, matrimonial matters, family disputes, maintenance and domestic violence etc. He has also appeared before Economic offences wing in relation to the matter of commercial aspects etc. and has a vast experience in handling the matters pertaining to section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act.
RAJNEESH K SHARMA ( PATENT ATTORNEY)
HE is a patent attorney by profession. He has to his credit one international publication, carved out from his master’s thesis, in the field of plasmids and other genetic elements in therapeutically important strains of Lactobacillus acidophilus. He has been trained under two prominent US based patent attorneys. The Patent Drafting and Prosecution experience of Rajneesh is in the following areas :
- Agriculture and Related Technologies
- Energy and Environment Sectors
- Pharmaceuticals and Biotechnology
- Instrumentations and Mechanical Inventions
- Electricity and Rural Power Grid Optimization Technologies
He has been credited with delivering opinion to GOI, ICAR and NBRA from time to time on various issues concerning IP in general and patents in particular. He is currently, the Chief General Counsel for Tata Energy, Special IP Attorney for two prominent institutions in Hissar (Guru Jambeshwar University and NRCE), and EFL in the private sector. He was the Chief Negotiating Counsel for Tata Energy in the technology transfer deals of international origin for oil majors. He is also advising Rajasthan Agriculture University Bikaner on developing their Patent Portfolio. A brief compilation of area wise research technologies where Rajneesh is currently working on for securing of IP rights through patents are Biotechnology, Food Biotechnology, Microbiology, Bio substrate Sector, Mechanical Sector, Bio energy Sector, Bio fuels Environment Sector and environment sector.
News and Articles
- How Advocate can Help you in Buying Property
- GST A step towards Make In India
- SLIENT FEATURES OF A TOP LAW FIRMS
- HOW TO BUY A CLEAN PROPERTY
- Property Inspection Before Buying Real Estate
- Buyer due diligence as end users
- Documents Due Diligence to avoid fraud in buying property
- Features of Real Estate Regulator Bill 2016
- Mixed Land Use in Delhi
- SpiceJet Airlines directed to compensate for lost luggage of passenger
- List Of Builders Against Whom Relief Sought
- Case law for mother in law Domestic violence act
- Sample Questions – Landlord & Tenant
- How safe is the property of an NRI in India
- What is Zero FIR ? Ziro FIR
- Husband is not bound to maintain a well qualified wife who is sitting idle and not working
- Sample Questions – Criminal Offences Criminal Law.
- Legal documents to be checked before buying a property in India.
- Officer who stood up to Mulayam Singh Yadav gets SC relief
- Sale under SARFEASI Act –Vs- Attachment under Chit Funds Act – Priority case
- Registered Office
- E-165, Kamla Nagar,
- Delhi Office
- Regus,Suite No. 06 & 07, Lower Ground Floor, at Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Airport Express Line, New Delhi-110001
- Office Phone No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7788
- Office Fax No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7703
- Delhi Office 2
- Level 1, (Regus) Red Fort Capital Parsvnath Towers, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market, New Delhi 110001
- Phone no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2492
- Fax no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2403
- UAE Office
- PO Box-3718, Ajman, UAE
- London Office
- 82 Clenshaw Path Basildon Essex SS142FP United Kingdom