Protecting Your Rights
The firm guides clients through the maze of lien, bond, and contractual payment issues that arise in complex construction projects, including those arising under the Construction Lien Law in Delhi and similar statutes in other states of India. The Firm's attorneys have extensive experience in prosecuting and defending surety claims, and have been successful both in obtaining the benefits of performance/payment bonds and in defeating unjustified bond claims in India.
The Firm’s Real Estate Attorneys often marshal the resources of attorneys in the Construction Law Practice Group. The Group’s in-depth knowledge of the construction process enables it to identify a broad range of legal risks and propose constructive ways of allocating those risks within the contract documents to protect the client’s business needs and expectations. When a building project leads to litigation, the Group has the experience to successfully litigate construction matters for project owners, contractors, subs, suppliers, and sureties in Delhi/NCR Courts and in all other Courts of India.
- Project facilitation
- Contract negotiation and drafting
- Regulatory compliance
News and Articles
- How Advocate can Help you in Buying Property
- GST A step towards Make In India
- SLIENT FEATURES OF A TOP LAW FIRMS
- HOW TO BUY A CLEAN PROPERTY
- Property Inspection Before Buying Real Estate
- Buyer due diligence as end users
- Documents Due Diligence to avoid fraud in buying property
- Features of Real Estate Regulator Bill 2016
- Mixed Land Use in Delhi
- SpiceJet Airlines directed to compensate for lost luggage of passenger
- List Of Builders Against Whom Relief Sought
- Case law for mother in law Domestic violence act
- Sample Questions – Landlord & Tenant
- How safe is the property of an NRI in India
- What is Zero FIR ? Ziro FIR
- Husband is not bound to maintain a well qualified wife who is sitting idle and not working
- Sample Questions – Criminal Offences Criminal Law.
- Legal documents to be checked before buying a property in India.
- Officer who stood up to Mulayam Singh Yadav gets SC relief
- Sale under SARFEASI Act –Vs- Attachment under Chit Funds Act – Priority case
- Registered Office
- E-165, Kamla Nagar,
- Delhi Office
- Regus,Suite No. 06 & 07, Lower Ground Floor, at Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Airport Express Line, New Delhi-110001
- Office Phone No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7788
- Office Fax No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7703
- Delhi Office 2
- Level 1, (Regus) Red Fort Capital Parsvnath Towers, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market, New Delhi 110001
- Phone no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2492
- Fax no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2403
- UAE Office
- PO Box-3718, Ajman, UAE
- London Office
- 82 Clenshaw Path Basildon Essex SS142FP United Kingdom