Real Estate Funding in India
The Real Estate Market has witnessed a sea change on the front of Financing in the recent past. To quote the statistics of one of the Report of Cushman & Wakefield: - "About 2.1 million new homes are needed by top 8 Indian cities by 2016". The report further states that more than 50% of this need will be for properties in the mid-income segment, around 18% of this demand is likely to be concentrated in the top eight cities including Mumbai, National Capital Region, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Kolkata. Keeping the report in mind and adding few more inputs we can easily calculate the growing potential of Indian Real Estate Market and the dire need of Financing for the above probable housing projects.
Conceptlegal represents banks and other financial institutions in connection with financing transactions secured by real estate, including development, construction and long term financing, as well as secured and unsecured loans to real estate developers and owners. The Firm also frequently serves as counsel to its clients as borrowers in real estate-backed transactions, whether in direct loan, conduit or structured finance transactions. When representing clients in real estate finance transactions, the law firm's attorneys are actively involved in all aspects of structuring and documenting the transaction.
The Firm's Attorneys in the Real Estate and Real Estate Finance Group have significant experience in restructuring and "working out" troubled real estate loans, and in cases where a workout is not achievable in foreclosing commercial real estate. Utilizing the depth of its asset-based lending experience, the Group has represented clients in the entire spectrum of debt structures. The Firm also represents underwriters, lenders, borrowers and credit support providers in industrial tax exempt revenue bond financings.
Acquisition of Real Estate in India
The Firm's attorneys regularly represent clients in connection with acquisitions and dispositions of real estate, real estate / properties in India. Whether acquiring dozens of residential lots as part of a master assemblage strategy or raw land for development purposes, the firm's attorneys are experienced in all aspects of real estate acquisition and disposition transactions. Working closely with the firm's Environmental Law and Litigation Department, the firm is able to assist clients in due diligence investigations of proposed acquisitions and provide guidance with the myriad of regulatory approvals.
Leasing of Real Estate in India
The Firm's Attorneys represent Lessor and Lessees, Developers and owners in all aspects of traditional and financing leasing transactions, ranging from raw land to commercial, retail, institutional, industrial and office properties. The firm represents developers and owners in creating leasing programs for office parks or individual buildings. The Firm's attorneys also represent tenants with national property management groups in leasing commercial or retail space throughout the region and the nation.
Conceptlegal also conducts a Indian mortgage banking practice, representing various participants in the primary and secondary mortgage markets.
News and Articles
- How Advocate can Help you in Buying Property
- GST A step towards Make In India
- SLIENT FEATURES OF A TOP LAW FIRMS
- HOW TO BUY A CLEAN PROPERTY
- Property Inspection Before Buying Real Estate
- Buyer due diligence as end users
- Documents Due Diligence to avoid fraud in buying property
- Features of Real Estate Regulator Bill 2016
- Mixed Land Use in Delhi
- SpiceJet Airlines directed to compensate for lost luggage of passenger
- List Of Builders Against Whom Relief Sought
- Case law for mother in law Domestic violence act
- Sample Questions – Landlord & Tenant
- How safe is the property of an NRI in India
- What is Zero FIR ? Ziro FIR
- Husband is not bound to maintain a well qualified wife who is sitting idle and not working
- Sample Questions – Criminal Offences Criminal Law.
- Legal documents to be checked before buying a property in India.
- Officer who stood up to Mulayam Singh Yadav gets SC relief
- Sale under SARFEASI Act –Vs- Attachment under Chit Funds Act – Priority case
- Registered Office
- E-165, Kamla Nagar,
- Delhi Office
- Regus,Suite No. 06 & 07, Lower Ground Floor, at Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Airport Express Line, New Delhi-110001
- Office Phone No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7788
- Office Fax No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7703
- Delhi Office 2
- Level 1, (Regus) Red Fort Capital Parsvnath Towers, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market, New Delhi 110001
- Phone no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2492
- Fax no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2403
- UAE Office
- PO Box-3718, Ajman, UAE
- London Office
- 82 Clenshaw Path Basildon Essex SS142FP United Kingdom