Application For Regular Bail
IN THE COURT OF __________, HON'BLE SESSIONS
___________________ Son of ________________R/o _________________...
State of _________.
IN THE MATTER OF:-
FIR NO. _____ DATED __________ UNDER SECTION _____________ IPC, P.S.- ____________________.
FIRST APPLILCATION FOR REGULAR BAIL
MOST RESPECTFULLY SHOWETH:-
1- That the petitioner belongs to a respectable family and he has clean antecedents.
2- That the petitioner has been framed up and falsely implicated in the above noted case by the complainant on extraneous grounds and he is in custody since _____________.
3- That the police does not require further custody of the petitioner for the purpose of investigation in the case and the petitioner has therefore been remanded to judicial custody.
4- That the petitioner has been framed up in the case because _____________ daughter of Sh. _________________ complainant was deeply in love with the petitioner and her marriage was solemnized with Sh._____________ son ofSh. ________________,R/o House No.___________________ against her wishes on __________. Even after marriage _____________ wanted the petitioner to continue friendly relationship with her due to attachment but the petitioner always advised her that since she has been married to another person, she should try to forget her past relationship with the petitioner.
5- That the investigation of the case and thereafter the trial shall take a considerable time and the petitioner shall suffer unbearable hardship of imprisonment if he remains confined to Jail during this period.
6- That the petitioner is ready and willing to furnish bail bonds to the satisfaction of this Hon'ble court for his being released on bail.
7- That the witnesses of the prosecution are relatives of the complainant and they can not be influenced by the petitioner. The petitioner gives an undertaking to the Hon'ble court, that if he is released on bail, he shall not temper with the evidence or influence the witnesses of the prosecution and he shall abide by any condition imposed by the Hon'ble court for releasing him on bail.
It is, therefore, prayed that the petitioner/applicant may kindly be released on bail.
Dated: _________ Applicant/petitioner.
News and Articles
- Picture Gallery International Conference of Jurists; Mumbai; March 25, 2017
- How Advocate can Help you in Buying Property
- GST A step towards Make In India
- SLIENT FEATURES OF A TOP LAW FIRMS
- Decision of Bombay High Court on common law right over the trademark
- HOW TO BUY A CLEAN PROPERTY
- Property Inspection Before Buying Real Estate
- Buyer due diligence as end users
- Documents Due Diligence to avoid fraud in buying property
- Features of Real Estate Regulator Bill 2016
- Mixed Land Use in Delhi
- SpiceJet Airlines directed to compensate for lost luggage of passenger
- List Of Builders Against Whom Relief Sought
- Case law for mother in law Domestic violence act
- Sample Questions – Landlord & Tenant
- How safe is the property of an NRI in India
- What is Zero FIR ? Ziro FIR
- Husband is not bound to maintain a well qualified wife who is sitting idle and not working
- Sample Questions – Criminal Offences Criminal Law.
- Legal documents to be checked before buying a property in India.
- Officer who stood up to Mulayam Singh Yadav gets SC relief
- Sale under SARFEASI Act –Vs- Attachment under Chit Funds Act – Priority case
- Registered Office
- E-165, Kamla Nagar,
- Delhi Office
- Regus,Suite No. 06 & 07, Lower Ground Floor, at Shivaji Stadium Metro Station, Airport Express Line, New Delhi-110001
- Office Phone No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7788
- Office Fax No.
- (+91) 11 6679 7703
- Delhi Office 2
- Level 1, (Regus) Red Fort Capital Parsvnath Towers, Bhai Veer Singh Marg, Gole Market, New Delhi 110001
- Phone no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2492
- Fax no:
- (+91) 11 6678 2403
- UAE Office
- PO Box-3718, Ajman, UAE
- London Office
- 82 Clenshaw Path Basildon Essex SS142FP United Kingdom